Tuesday 8 January 2013

First Entry Of The Year - Fnar

Dear Dobson,

It is good to be back on virtual terra firma, ready to provide yourself and a handful of strangers various insights into life as I know it.

It has been a strange period for me and, for once, I’m not referring to menstruation when I say that.  It’s not every day a girl can admit to having befriended a couple of genuine Vikings and had them living in her house for four or so days.  However, that is one of many bizarre things that have taken place of late.

There has been far too much jazz, liquor and a host of other substances on offer during the festivities...  I feel that, for now at least, I need to pull my proverbial socks up and start behaving a tad more responsibly than I have been.

Showing my commitment to this resolution of sorts, I found myself out on a date this lunchtime...  I never fail to marvel at how members of the male species have the power to conceal what’s genuinely going on for them!  It was a nice date, interesting chat, a good looking chap with an admirable penchant for gin but I must admit that when it was time to leave I didn’t expect to see him again.

Apparently we’re going out tomorrow evening.  Who fucking knew?

Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment