Saturday 8 December 2012

Blue Arsed Flea

Dear Frankie

I am indeed the Blue Arsed Flea of Nunhead. Don't want to bore you with the details but it has involved various emergency doctor appointments, gunky child eyes and general running aroundage.

I have been bringing home a bag of marking everyday for a week. The fuckers are on holiday. Every day. They are probably festering in the bag, wondering when the lazy cow that put them in there will take them out and mark them.

I know not the answer, but suffice to say they make a lovely door prop.

What's been your highlight of the week Dobson, I hear you cry?  In a fun packed week it has to be eating something so toxic Friday lunchtime that I was openly breaking wind in the office. It was bouncing into the corridor and surely reached the 100 plus young men praying to Mecca in the drama studio.

I hope they saw it as a good sign.

Off to dig out my Scando jersery for The Killing Fest later. Tak.

Dobson Lund. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment