Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Arrival Of Apathy

Dear Dobson,

I am sure you could look back on your many years of teaching and nothing would come close to the huge surge of pride you, no doubt, felt on handing out green pens to your class for self-evaluation...  I get the feeling green wax crayons might have been more appropriate?

The thaw of the Ice Queen is changeable given the cold north easterly winds we are currently tolerating.  I remain unsure as to the best course of action; ‘To feel or not to feel?  That is the question.’  Part of me knows from previous experience that if you open up and allow someone in, it can be a wonderfully enriching and fulfilling adventure.  Conversely, past endeavours have also taught me that the business of feeling can leave you exposed to hurt and heartbreak.  I will think on’t – and perhaps witness the joyful resurrection of the '4am Terror Club' in the process.

On a shallower note – the place where I am happiest – I am relieved to have found the perfect frock for my next gig.  A veritable gift of a dress; it flatters, it’s stylish, it reeks of jazz and I will be able to wear my pearl necklace with it, which will certainly bring a smile to my face.

It’s only just 10 o’clock and I’m already thinking of retiring to the boudoir for some literature and light masturbation.  There are worse ways to spend a Tuesday evening.

Bonne chance with the inspection tomorrow.  Tell them I think they’re cunts and you’ll go far.

Frankie

2 comments:

  1. I never knew masturbation was a pastime that had a light variant. Was your previous DP effort the heavier sort of indulgence? Anyway, best of luck with the frock and the pearl necklace - I hope it will make you the belle of the ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gorilla Bananas,

      It's always a pleasure to respond to any masturbatory queries you have.

      There are many variants when it comes to wankage and you are bang on the money when you presume that a 'DP effort' is a heavier kind of indulgence. In my super king-size bed, 'light masturbation' is something that involves only fingers - in a nutshell it's naïve, pubescent, yet satisfactory fiddling.

      Thank you for your good wishes with my LBD / Pearl Necklace combo. I will have to wait until the 15th to see how my public receives the same. Not long now.

      Frankie

      Delete