Sunday 21 October 2012

Defining the 'D' Word

Dear Dobson,

I agree, Sunday night does have the tendency to loom like a portent of doom...

Though I must admit, for me, there is a tinge of relief in there somewhere.  Monday to Friday brings order and structure.  I don't have to think about what to do because it's all pretty much mapped out for me.  I like it that way, choice is confusing.

Which segues nicely into my next point...

I have a plethora of dating choices to pick from this evening, 'Monsieur you are spoiling me...'  My quandary is obviously which to go for or should I take a sharp knife to my delicate wrists now and give up on the whole fecking game?!

*to be read in an 'our Graham' style*

Choice One - "Hello damsel, just passing by and your profile just pop up, well i dont make friends like that, but i like your profile picture..
These are some of the things I think about when I fantasize about friendship, i like good look, well am widowed and am relocating to your area soon, i want to get to know you more.. maybe we can start as friends, well you can add me on msn to *******@hotmail.com , join me on there for chat and you can send me email also there and i will email you with my pictures and more about me.."

Choice Two -  "You look finger lickin' good.Even kfc would admit they don't serve thighs, legs or breasts that tasty!"

Choice Three -  "Hiya and real lovely profile you have here and i am **** working as a telecommunications consultant in North Western London. I would really like to get to know you so much more if that's fine with you. Wishing you a lovely day."

Now that's depressing...

I'm more excited at the prospect of a pre-9pm bedtime and a quality wank.

Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment