Wednesday 24 October 2012

Mid-Week Special

Dear Dobson,

Sorry to hear your evening panned out like the plot of The Exorcist.  I hope the girl is on the mend and that you've made it through another day enlightening the 'yoot' of East London.  As the hugely popular band Musical Youth once sang:

"The youth of today has got lots to say
  It's our life, it's our future..."

I'm assuming those lyrics were written before one of them went to prison?  Or was it two?

As you know, Wednesday is my mid-week special.  The one day that my trusty trio of boys are collected from school by someone other than me.  I have indulged by way of a trip to the cinema; Ginger & Rosa was the fillum of choice.  It was nicely acted if a little predictable, although I think my indifference is more to do with the fact I can't concentrate on anything at the moment.  My diagnosis hovers between ADHD and Mid-Life Crisis...

In online dating news, I received this gem from a 23 year old today:

"your probably going to get really angry at me now but im going to have to risk it..basically iv got a problem im just scared that my thing is too small iv not been with a girl yet so iv not been able to get opinions and i don't know what girls will think of it..if i show it you could you give me an honest opinion?

P.S..if your mad at me im sorry and wish you the very best of luck in your search"

I propose a response highlighting the grammatical difference between 'your' and 'you're' and a recommendation that he target someone more age appropriate with his small penis.  Before signing off though, I might share my top three guilty pleasures with him just for fun; Neil Diamond, Wetherspoon's roast dinners and anal sex (in that particular order) - on that bum note I'm offski.

Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment