Monday 8 April 2013

Faffery

Dear Frankie,

Bunny? Was that a friend of yours from private school?

I am generally faffing this year. Hence lack of bloggage.  I am mostly floating in a jetstream of 'Let's just see what happens-ness'.  I feel this is the best course of action.  This will, of course, need to be revised at some point, but I feel a bit of a calm before the storm.

I have just come back from Scotland, where I normally feel a bit unsetttled and undecided about the future.  I have this time come back feeling like I was coming home more. I want to 'do my house up', get settled at work and buy a hall table.  That sort of thing.

I also have to train for this fecking 10k. Christ.

That's all the news that is fit to print. I started this blog in total peace. As per, everyone has now come in the room.

The other thing I am 'getting done' is an office in the back garden.

With a fucking padlock.

Lub you.

Dobson

No comments:

Post a Comment