Tuesday 30 April 2013

Procrastination And Taramasalata

Dear Dobson,

Whilst you're up in court today, being one of twelve men good and true, I am at home sitting on my arse eating taramasalata and Turkish bread and mostly procrastinating like a bastard.

I am supposed to be filling in the application form for the next level of my course, but it's all way too demanding for a Tuesday.  They want to know things like 'Why?', 'How?', 'What?' and 'Do you have any mental health problems?'

As a result of the cursed application form, today's agenda has consisted of the following; I have carried out several menial housework tasks, been for a run, showered, Facebooked, logged my run, had a few games of Diamond Twister 2, drunk copious amounts of tea and managed to sandwich several wanks between all of the above.  I am now eating and blogging simultaneously - there is no end to my talents.

There is, of course, a deadline for the application - Tuesday 7th May - but that's ages away non?  After all it's still April and you know how I work better under pressure...  If my current modus operandi is anything to go by, I'm pretty sure there will be plenty more riveting posts for you to read before then.  I'll bet you can't wait.

Frankie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your application is a terrible distraction from the important things in life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully concur NB. The good news is that the application is almost done, so equilibrium will soon be restored. Thank God.

    Frankie

    ReplyDelete