Sunday 21 April 2013

The Love Train. Toot. Toot.

Frankster,

Thatcher is dead?  When did this happen?  I loved her on 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.'

Bugger.

Yes.  Love is a very nice distraction from blogging, or indeed anything ending in 'ing'.  Probably not shagging though, now I come to think of it.

I am pleased you are on The Love Train (See what I did there?  Seamless).  Tooting your horn and filling your hole with coal.  Bloody marvellous.

I do believe that Karma has arrived for you, and the changes that we predicted back in December seem to be coming to fruition.

For me, I'm a wee bit more in love with life, and myself again. It's been a long journey, but actually, I think I am an okay person.

Maybe we both decided that actually, we are both a bit cool, and deserve some of the good stuff.  I feel it enough to say it out loud too.

On a complete tangent, but sort of not, I have noticed a positive change in my dad.  The reason is simple.  The father that abandoned him over 60 years again has been found.  Obviously, he is no longer around, dying at 50 something in 1969.... but.... I think it gave him some closure.

No doubt there will be some family stuff that comes out, but he sounded so buoyant and happy, and making plans to go on some trips, live a bit.  I could hear it in his voice and it oozed over the phone.

C'mon Karma.  Keep doing the do!

Lub you.  Seriously.

Dobster

No comments:

Post a Comment