Monday 22 April 2013

Wank: The Sequel

Dear Dobson,

I share your concerns about the general dip in our readership that tends to occur whenever we discuss lady matters that don't involve vaginas, anuses, vibrators or bodily fluids.

At the moment, the trouble for me is that I'm having way too much good sex to want to write about it.  Add to that the feelings I have for The Man and it does bring a certain reluctance to share the details of our lovemaking with all and sundry whether this is an anonymous blog or not.

When I was single and wanking was obsessively high on the agenda it was a very different state of affairs.  Nowadays masturbation is something I can take or leave, but that's not to say it doesn't happen.  As I mentioned before, Thatcher's funeral whipped me up into a veritable frenzy and sometimes when I watch James Martin on Saturday Kitchen that gives me the right horn.  Though I must admit my degree of wetness depends on how heavy he's looking, someone should tell him that wearing a black shirt isn't a magic cure-all.

Frankie

2 comments:

  1. Your very sick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,

      I have no issue with you calling me 'sick', despite my gut telling me you mean it in the derogatory sense as opposed to the 'street' sense.

      What I do have issue with however, is the incorrect usage of the word 'your'. You're messing with the wrong pedant here you know.

      Unless of course you simply failed to finish your sentence? Your very sick ........ (complete as appropriate).

      Much love,

      Frankie

      Delete