Tuesday 20 November 2012

Bah Humbug

Dear Dobson,

I hope, by the time you read this, your piss has returned to its normal colour and is no longer pink.  In my view, that is the most exciting thing about beetroot.  Having consumed vast amounts during pregnancy number one it really doesn't thrill me like it used to back in the good old days.

Ephiphanies are wonderful!  They come knocking in the wee small hours of the morning and reveal things your subconscious has been squashing down forever and a day.  Of course it tends to be stuff you knew all along, but I think the epiphany arrives when our conscious mind knows we can cope with the revelation.  Or summat.  That dose of cod psychology will be £50 thanks very much and yes I do accept PayPal.

I did the 'big shop' today.  It was a bad idea, though I don't think it's ever a good one is it?  In my vulnerable state of feeling a bit poorly I was unable to resist being drawn into the black hole that is Christmas.  I purchased the following token items in the hope that some good, happy, yuletide vibrations might rub off on me:

2 x Tins Chocolates (Roses / Heroes)
1 x Christmas Pudding
1 x Jar Goose Fat
1 x Cranberry Sauce
3 x Advent Fucking Calendars
2 x Disposable Roasting Tins

The vibrations didn't rub off and I feel like an arse for buying into it.  Whoever invented Christmas should be crucified. 

I've no doubt the goose fat will come in handy at some point.  I have a date on Friday.

Frankie



No comments:

Post a Comment