Friday 16 November 2012

Missed ya babe (And I don't wanna miss a thing)

Dearest Frankie

I have been struck by what I can only describe as 'toofuckingtiredistis' and all attempts to blog have been thwarted by falling asleep... I have missed it though and so I am treating myself by blogging BEFORE I go to work. *Up here for thinking and down there for dancing*.

I enjoyed the poetry and the chance to once more mention Teddy Hug.  We love the mad bastard.  More please!

I am plodding on, although I fecking well did my ankle in yesterday dashing from work to London Bridge.  Well peed off. I am also waking with a mass-ouff crick in my neck most mornings, plus I am joining you in the '4am Terror Club'.

I have come to the conclusion that it's the end of the line with me and teaching. 20 years. 20 years. I feel nothing for it all at the moment, bit bored, annoyed, sick of being a metaphorical punchbag for teenagers, and a bit for the government.  Even though the stand up terrifies me, it takes me away from it all for a bit. I can totally see why you perform. Jizz Academy awaits young lady!

We have been told to wear yellow and / or spots today for Children In Need. Acne and jaundice?

FFS.  It'll be chaos.  We are dooooommmeeedddddd!

Hope I can get back on tonight for more rambling. Mia is greeting. I haven't dried my hair yet. It's 6.24am. (I think I will ignore her - it that bad?).

See. I feel better already.

Love and peace.

Dobson. x


No comments:

Post a Comment