Sunday 18 November 2012

Beetroot

Dear Frankie

I fear for the Birdhood, I really do. I have had to hide a copy of The Observer Magazine as there are pictures of wee girls being circumcised. Fucking barbaric. I have hidden it under a pile of papers in case I see it again.  I feel it even more acutely as Mia grows older and is finding her own little way in the world. I felt protective before but now I would literally kill anyone who crossed her. It would be a full on bitch fight. Removal of organs with a blunt object and everything...

The last thing we need are more shitty ads around The Black Dog's Party Season....

I was talking to Julia the other day. I had 2 epiphanies.

Number one.

I have had enough of secondary school teaching. Period.

Number two.

I miss my children.

That is the basis of all that I am doing right now.

I was also musing, 2 and a half miles from you, at 3am this morning how wrong it was for me to go back to work, in that environment, back in January. I was way too ill. I shouldn't have been allowed. It made me sicker.  Obvious stuff but it hit me like a ton of bricks this morning.

Onwards and upwards dear heart.

I have discovered the delights of fresh beetroot. Stains and all.

Peace and love.

Dobbers xx


No comments:

Post a Comment