Thursday 29 November 2012

Make Like David

Dear Frankie

... The Hoff also made it big in Germany. I reckon we are onto something....


Well dear heart I have been up since half 4 and so am downstairs, cup of tea in hand.  Went to docs yesterday and myself and the pills are reunited once more.

To add to the Dog I also had a bit of a viral thing going on, what my gran would call 'A bit of a chill'.  Had to bail out of a training day as my head was bobbing up and down like a balloon on a stick, my nether regions were nipping and everything sounded liked my ears were wrapped in cotton wool.

Tried to make a list of good things whilst lying awake at 3.58am. The rules are you are not allowed the 'obvious' e.g. your kids, health etc.

1.  The Killing is back on.
2.  I managed to get into a size 12 bottoms.
3.  I accidently bought a size 10 top from Primark, and bizarrely it fitted.
4.  It's Thursday.


Sadly my state of mind meant that I was able to negate all of the above, plus add lots of other negatives. It was then that I realised that I had to get up.

1. Too tired to watch it.
2. There is a lot of muffanage.
3.  It's stretchy.
4.  Oh god. Two more days of work.

Etc, etc, etc.

Until next time mon cherie


Dobson
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment