Saturday 24 November 2012

I'm Gonna Make You Sweat

Dear Dobson,

I hear you loud and clear regarding the arrival of the black dog.  He's obviously doing the rounds.  I can smell him lurking, damp and mangy...  He'd better hope I don't see him, otherwise I will be compelled to kick his filthy head in.

At the moment I am listening to Derek and Clive 'The Pope gives me the horn...' - it brought you to mind for some reason.

You'll be most disappointed to hear there was no anal action on last night's date.  I've decided that either I'm peri-menopausal or I have flu.  I arrived at London Bridge Station heavily drenched in my own sweat - not a good look for a first date.  Walking along by the river chatting was fine but whenever we went into a bar or pub the deluge started again.  I was like a whore in church.

In spite of the above he wants to see me again.  Either he liked the way I looked as I perspired or he's taken pity on me.

A day of alcohol ingestion awaits.  It'll kill or cure.

Frankie

PS.  There are two people in Germany reading our shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment